“Educate and inform the whole mass of the people… They are the only sure reliance for the preservation of our liberty.”
~ Thomas Jefferson
The Legal Strategy
Please read the Petition for Writ of Mandamus, now assigned docket #16-1464 at the Supreme Court.
For a contribution of $25, you will receive a printed copy of the Petition. Click on the cover image below:
We have posted a separate copy of the Petition for Writ of Mandamus with notes written by our core team. We’re calling it the Citizen’s Guide to the Petition for Writ of Mandamus because we have pointed out the structure of the document, and commented on several of the points.
The theories upon which we base our Petition for Writ of Mandamus are:
- Fraud was perpetrated against the American People and theFederal Government,
such that the election was void ab initio.
- Peoples’ right to vote was diluted or nullified and violated their fundamental and basic rights under the Constitution.
- Rights to due process were violated.
- Article IV, Section 4 of the Constitution was violated when we were invaded by the actions of the Russians.
- Cyber invasions constitute one means by which the United States Army and the United States Navy recruit.
- The occupant of the Oval Office, or his agents, acted in collusion with the Russians.
- The Legislative and Executive branches were compromised and only the judicial branch is an effective source of remedy.